Made in the USA
D-TEK FuZion v2 CPU Block- Universal
You Save: $25.00 (38 %)
Item #: FZ-v2CPU
* denotes required field
Tube Fitting Size*
The new D-Tek FuZion™ v2 CPU block will again set the benchmark for enthusiasts' expectations about water block performance, design, appearance, and high quality manufacturing as seen with the previous generation FuZion block.
Unique to the FuZion™ line is the patent pending 4 to 1 flow chamber design that provides outstanding flowrates while the unique baseplate design delivers thermal control more efficiently than any restriction or impingement based blocks currently on the market.
The FuZion™ v2 design is optimized for the current high wattage multiple core processors now on the market today. No other waterblock on the market is as efficeint and flexible as this performance leading block when it comes to multiple block loops or when only the best performance is demanded.
The FuZion™ v2 block's G-1/4" hose barb threading offers compatibility with a wide variety of cooling kits currently on the market as well as direct European compatibility.
Full Copper 110 baseplate featuring over 340 dense Rounded Nano Pins and 1.4 sq." pin spread optimized for large die Dual and Quad core processors.
Much more resistant to particle clogging commonly a problem with current micro channel designs.
- Airfoils are used to optimally direct water flow throughout the block.
- Anti-oxidant treated precision machine lapped pure copper baseplate.
- Sleek styled Black Delrin Top has embedded brass threaded inserts for durability and lightweight construction.
- Black Delrin Mid Chamber is pressure balanced and internally optimized for rapid water transfer and perfect for multiple block loops.
- Pre-Installed Chrome Plated 1/2" or 3/8" Hi-Flow Hose barbs included.
- Includes all hardware and Chrome Plated Intel®775 Pro Mounting Plate with backplate and Intel/AMD universal mounting plate that are compatible with most modern motherboards featuring mounting holes around the socket area.
- Optional Nozzle Kit provides even more performance and precise tuning for the ultimate flexability.
- Optional Quad Core block insert is the most advanced Quad Core optimized cooling available.
- Optional Quick Mount allows Intel®Socket 775 mounting without motherboard removal.
- 100% leak tested prior to distribution.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty on parts and labor.
The D-TEK FuZion™ v2 comes with all the necessary mounting hardware and brackets for the following CPU sockets
AM3, AM3+ via 4-holes through the motherboard.
AM2, AM2+ via 4-holes through the motherboard.
- Socket 754/939/940 (all AMD Athlon™ 64 series) via the 2-holes screwing into the socket back-plate method.
- Socket 462 (AMD Socket A) via the 4-holes through the motherboard method.
Important Note: AMD 462 Socket lug mounting is not supported.
Socket 775 (Intel® Socket T Prescott-style LGA) via the 4-holes through the motherboard.
Socket 478 (Intel® Northwood P4/EE) via the 4-holes through the motherboard by removing the black plastic heatsink retention frame.
Socket 423 (Intel® Willamette P4) via the 4-holes through the motherboard.
Socket 771/603/604 (Intel® Xeon™ all versions) via the 4-holes through the motherboard.