DDC-3.2 12v Pump- Used
Condition Code: S, A
Lightly Used for testing in house. Includes pump only.
The DDC-3.2 is an upgraded version of the DDC and delivers even more pumping power and head pressure. This pump employs a brushless 18 watt DC motor with a lifetime in excess of 50,000 hours when operated at 12 volts three to four times the life expectancy of other pumps in its class. Suitable for a broad range of sophisticated electronic cooling systems, the DDC pump is virtually silent when operating.
• Motor design: Electronically commutated, brushless DC, spherical motor.
• 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime.
• Quiet Operation Brushless Motor: <30 dBA
• Voltage Range: 8 to 13.2 VDC
• Starting Voltage: 9 to 13.2 VDC
• Maximum system pressure: 22 PSI
• Maximum flow @ 13.2 volts = 600 LPH
• Temperature range: Up to 140°F (60°C)
• RPM sensor plugs to 3 pin motherboard fan connectors and reports impeller speed.
• Equipped with 3/8" barb fittings with included adapters for 1/2" tubing setups.
• Acceptable media: Domestic hot water, water/Glycol mixtures and other media on request.
The DDC pump is the smallest pump in its class and can fit into very confined operating spaces — virtually every desktop computer!
Maintenance is not necessary under normal conditions and even after lengthy shutdown periods a reliable start-up is virtually guaranteed.
The flow rate and performance characteristics can be easily controlled by voltage variation.
The rotor/impeller is suspended in the pumped fluid and the rotor is self-aligning so noise does not increase over time.
The DDC-3.2 Pump is 2.44” X 2.44” X 1.5”
Max Flow @ 13.2 V = 1.75 GPM or 600 LPH
We Also Recommend