Digital book printing is an excellent potential for printing companies because it is a low-cost process that results in high-quality material besides being an agile process.
This move certainly helps writers realize a dream of publishing a book without having to shell out a lot of money. In many countries, this is already a reality; this segment of digital editions is the fastest growing in the digital printing area.
All of this goes hand in hand with the new reality of people, who nowadays prefer to read digital books rather than physical ones, with tools like the Kindle, which increasingly brings technological innovations to make the reading on the screen more pleasant. The Books Printing Services (พิมพ์หนังสือ which is the term in thai) serves as a way for more people to explore their potential.
Advantages of Printing Books on Demand
When a company has offset printers, the benefit to printing large print runs is higher because of the upper scale gains.
- The cost of inventory management, logistics, and scrapbooking can make printing runs small.
This is because non-marketed units return to the publisher, and the profit margin is severely compromised.
For this reason, authors are looking for less and less exclusively offset graphics for this service.
- Adding digital equipment to offset graphics directly covers this gap.
- The on-demand digital book printing service has several advantages for the printing press. Some of them are:
- guarantees expansion of its activity in the market, conquering companies of the publishing segment and even individuals with the purpose of self-publishing;
- digital printing is an increasingly sought after service, and because of its low cost and speed of completion, it ensures that the printer does not need to occupy large spaces for material handling and not much workforce.
- Also, in the publishing market customers are usually faithful.
- In an economic moment like the one we are living in, nothing better than a customer that brings recurring and guaranteed demand.